- Consent to the transfer of information
- Consent to security audits
We reserve the right to perform security checks at our discretion to verify the personal information you provide when you register, to verify financial transactions, and to ensure that you are making proper use of the services we provide. This may be to ensure that you are not in breach of applicable laws or our Terms and Conditions. By continuing to use our services and thereby agreeing to our Terms and Conditions in full, you authorize us to use and disclose your personal information to third parties to carry out such security checks at our discretion, which may include transferring your information outside of your country. Security checks may include (but are not limited to) requesting credit reports and verifying submitted information against available third-party databases.
- Our security
Understanding the importance of ensuring the complete security of our users, our company is committed to using all available methods to ensure your privacy and accessibility to any necessary information. All personal information we receive from you is stored in an encrypted database, password protected, and regularly updated by firewall software. Our Services use 128-bit SSL encryption, firewalls to protect data, and a five-step security system. In addition, ICCWIN uses special software to help detect any fraudulent activity or tampering instantly. We also make every effort to ensure adequate security measures by our affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, suppliers, etc. However, you should be aware that sending information over the Internet is, by definition, never completely secure and, as a result, we cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being sent. Therefore, we caution you that you submit any data at your own risk. Once your data is received, ICCWIN will use appropriate procedures and practices to ensure its security.
- Relationship with third-parties
When you submit some of your information to a third party site linked to our services or your personal information is processed and managed by a third party linked to us or otherwise, we cannot guarantee the protection of such information as those parties’ sites are not owned or operated by us. Please be careful when providing your personal information to third parties and note that the use of this information will be subject to the applicable policies of those parties.
- Protection of minors
Our services are not intended for and, therefore, should not be used by minors (persons under 18 years of age or of legal age depending on your jurisdiction). Anyone registering with us and using our services certifies, directly or through our services, that they are at least 18 years of age or the legal age according to their jurisdiction. It is our policy that security checks are carried out to detect any attempted use of our services by minors. If we become aware of any attempt by minors to provide personal information and begin using our services, we will take all necessary steps to delete such information from our records.
- International data transfers
Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following information:
- Personal information you provide to us when you use our website or register for an account with us, this may include first and last name, date of birth, credit card information, username, and password, proof of age and identity, billing address, home address, email address, telephone number or other contact information;
- Usage, viewing, logs, and other device and technical data collected when you visit our sites as an end user, or open or respond to emails we send. This may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device identifiers, device information (such as operating system type or browser type), cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or account, referring/exit pages and URLs, interaction information (such as clickstream data), domain names, pages visited, details of your purchases and other similar technical data;
- We may also collect information from any contact you have with any of our services, such as with our customer service team, in surveys, or through interactions with our affiliates.
Use of information and legal basis
- We process personal information for business-related purposes: Account setup, verification, and management: We use personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and device information to set up and manage your account, provide customer and technical support, training, verify your identity, process payment information, and send important account and service information.
- To verify your age and the accuracy of your registration data, including disclosing such information to third parties, e.g. financial institutions and third-party referral agencies. This is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- Marketing and events: subject to any preferences you have expressed (where applicable), we use personal information to send you marketing and event communications via various platforms, such as email, telephone, text message, direct mail, online, or otherwise. We will do so during the period of your relationship with us and, unless you specifically indicate otherwise, for a reasonable period of time after the relationship ends to inform you about products, services, promotions, and special offers that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Risk management: in order to provide the services and for our legitimate purposes, we process personal data to assess and manage risks to our business.
- Purposes required by law: in response to requests from government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation. To investigate and/or report fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, security incidents, or crimes, in accordance with applicable law.
- Some of the information we process about you is necessary to comply with legal and regulatory obligations we have in a regulated market, such as licensing requirements, responsible gaming, and anti-money laundering (AML) regulations.
Disclosure of your personal information
- With law enforcement and public authorities to comply with any legal obligation or when we believe we have a duty to comply with an obligation.
- With other online gaming sites, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies, where you are found to have cheated or attempted to defraud us or any other user of our services, which may include, but is not limited to, game manipulation, payment fraud or prohibited transaction (including money laundering).
- By law, you have a number of rights when it comes to your information. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us through our contact information below.
- Access to personal data: You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. If you would like to make such a request, please see the Contact Us section for information on how to contact us. You should include adequate information to identify yourself and any other relevant information that will reasonably assist us in fulfilling your request. Your request will be dealt with as soon as possible.
- Correction of personal data: You may request that we rectify and correct any personal data we are processing about you that is incorrect.
- Right to withdraw consent: Where we have relied on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent. To opt-out of receiving marketing, you can use the unsubscribe link found in the marketing communication you receive from us. For other marketing preferences or if you cannot find an opt-out link, use the “Contact Us” option within the applicable Service.
- Right to erasure: You may request that we delete your personal data when there is no compelling reason for further processing.
- Right to data portability: This right allows you to obtain the personal data that you have provided to us with your consent or that was necessary for us to provide our products and services to you in a format that allows you to transfer that personal data to another organization. You may have the right to have us transfer your personal data directly to the other organization if this is technically feasible or applicable.
- Right to restrict the processing of personal data: You have the right, in certain circumstances, to request that we suspend our processing of your personal data. When we suspend our processing of your personal data, we will still be permitted to store your personal data, but any further processing of this information will require your consent, subject to certain exceptions.
Right to object to the processing of personal data: You have the right to object to our use of your personal data that is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests. However, we may continue to process your personal data, despite your objection, where there are compelling legitimate grounds to do so or we need to process your personal data in connection with any legal claim.
Our company is not responsible for any events beyond our direct control. We will not be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, arising from the misuse or theft of your personal information.
Because modern technology is complex and ever-changing in nature, we make every effort to ensure that your information is error-free and confidential when you are redirected to other websites.
We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information as it is transmitted through various channels, although we make every effort to ensure its secure processing and transmission. You are advised that you submit any information at your own risk.